Join us and make a design a logo craft to be entered in the City of Gilroy's Logo Design Contest! all supplies will be provided and drop-ins are welcome. Information about the contest and how to enter is below:
In commemoration of the historic anniversary of the City of Gilroy’s incorporation on March 12, 1870, artists are invited to submit an original artwork to be the official commemoration logo for the City of Gilroy’s 150th Anniversary that will be celebrated in 2020. The winning logo may be used as the official 150th Anniversary logo on promotional materials, the City of Gilroy website, social media, and in many other ways. Your design will be a very important part of our continued history, and should reflect the culture, values, and significance of our town. To learn more about the history of Gilroy, visit the City of Gilroy’s Museum located at 195 5th Street.
- Entrant must be a resident of the City of Gilroy.
- Entrant must be eligible for one of the three following categories. Only one logo will be used to commemorate the 150th anniversary, but winners by category may be displayed in an exhibit.
- Primary: Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- Secondary: 6th Grade - 12th Grade
- Adult: 18 years old and up
- Entrants may only submit one entry per person.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian initial (digital) or sign (physical) the official entry form.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
How to Enter:
- Visit the website: www.YourVoice.cityofgilroy.org for Official Contest Rules and guidelines.
- Create a logo!
- Convert and design the logo in a manner that allows for use in full color, one color, and/or black and white.
- Submit your logo design one of two ways:
- Submit your design online through the contest web page at www.YourVoice.cityofgilroy.org. And complete the Official Entry Form online.
- Drop off a physical copy or original artwork and signed Official Entry Form at City Hall located at 7351 Rosanna Street.
For more information about the contest and how to enter, please visit