Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
With a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, succulents are a great low-maintenance option for gardens, patios, or windowsills. These easy, low-water plants thrive in both containers and in the ground. Join Master Gardener and designer, Laura Balaoro to learn tips and techniques for success in propagating, growing, and caring for succulents.
Summer Reading Event for Kids: Arts and Crafts at Gilroy Library / Manualidades en la biblioteca Gilroy
Summer Reading Club programming is sponsored by the Friends of the Cupertino Library. We thank them for their generous support!
Enjoy FREE programs for children in grades K-5 every Wednesday afternoon at Campbell Library at 3:30pm. No sign-ups required.
Triple P can help you:
• Encourage behavior you like
• Deal with problem behavior
• Become confident as a parent
• Be realistic about parenting
Who is this for?
• Parents of children birth-12
What can I expect to learn?
• How to set up better routines for mealtimes or bedtimes
• Tips and suggestions to suit your family’s needs
• How to improve communication with your child
• How to raise confident, healthy children
• How to take care of yourself
• How to prevent problems in high risk situations
No registration required.
If you have questions, please contact:
Priscilla Garcia, Community Solutions Clinical Program Manager